Monday, January 7, 2013

It's a New Year so there must be Resolutions

I don't have a set list of resolutions.  Basically, this has been happening to me for the past couple of weeks:

I'll be walking along and think of a resolution.  I will proclaim the resolution to whoever I happen to be spending time with at that moment.  Then, I will forget the resolution.

I know...I need to start carrying a notebook for moments like that because they happen quite a lot and I can never remember my epiphanies, no matter how important they seem (or are).

I'm going to try and remember them now and record them here.  I have been notoriously bad at sticking to my resolutions (although, these days, it seems resolutions are more in place to break than to keep) but hopefully I have told enough people that I will feel sufficiently ashamed if I don't break them.  I'm going to do this differently than usual because my posts tend to get a little lengthy.  All of my resolutions can be stated in one or two words so this post will be my master list. Then, this week, I will elaborate on the various resolutions in separate posts.  This will keep the posts succinct and help me keep one of them (spoiler alert: I want to blog more).  Ok. Here goes:

- Exercise.
- Read.
- Write.
- Craft.
- Cook.
- Progress.
- Love.
- Interact.
- Record.
- Organize.
- Purify.
- Sustain.

No comments:

Post a Comment