Monday, August 17, 2009

10 thing I'm going to do this year:

1. Finish my reading for class before it's due. I say this every semester but maybe if I actually put it in writing, I'll stick to it.

2. Go to the gym. Its free, why not?

3. Not let my social worker complex get the best of me. I don't need to 'take care' of any of my friends who can't handle taking care of themselves.

4. Streak the lawn.

5. Go to as many tri sig events as possible (That is, if tri sig isn't in the crapper because of some events last year)

6. Talk to a stranger in each of my classes.

7. Take pictures. Life should be documented.

8. Spend some quality time on the lawn. I never seem to go there other than walking to classes.

9. Go to Monticello

10. Maybe learn how to do something new?


Yes I realize I'm not being very ambitious....whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment