Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Currently Coveting, Beauty Edition

Since I spend a embarrassing ample amount of time looking at beauty products online, trying to determine what different products do and what I should buy, I figured I'd share with you a list of things I really, really want:

NARS blush - This seems to be a favorite among the beauty bloggers of the world.  Mostly, I just want one to try, probably "Orgasm" (I know, I know).  But some other shades I have seen get some love are "Douceur", "Amour", and "Sin".

Hourglass Foundation Blush Brush - I have seen this brush raved about.  At a whopping $58, I highly doubt I will be purchasing this anytime in the near future.  I really just need brushes in general, which brings me to the next thing on my list....

Any MAC Brushes - I am obsessed with MAC.  My aunt took me into a MAC store when I was a preteen and told me I was ready to own "real makeup".  I bought a metallic purple lipstick and an ice blue eye shadow and my 13 year old self just fell in love. I now have about 8 eye shadows....all around 6 years old (the whole "in college and poor working for $8/hour all my money goes to rent" phase put a pause on my cosmetic purchasing). Now that I make my own money, I plan to buy some quality brushes (I currently use my fingers to apply most...ok, all of my makeup).

NARS Foundation - My other brand obsession is definitely NARS.  I have trouble choosing the correct foundation color so as soon as I finish my bottle of not-quite-right Cover Girl, I am going to get a beauty consultation and invest in a proper foundation color.

Lancome "La Vie Est Belle" Fragrance - I might have just purchased the new Coach "Poppy Blossom" but who says you can only wear one perfume?  I got a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love.

Clarins The 'It' Kit - I want to try their SPF moisturizer and this kit includes a full size bottle.  The moisturizer alone would cost about $8 less than the kit so I might as well get the whole shebang since Clarins seems to be a favorite for skincare.  I'm looking for new things and this kit just might have something unexpected I'll love.

Well, that's all for now.  Without a doubt, I will be back with more items to lust over soon.  Picking out makeup feels like my second job.

No comments:

Post a Comment