Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Morale Boost

When I was in Vegas for my mother's 60th birthday, we went to mall in Planet Hollywood to see a show.  A love of theater is something my mom and I have always shared and some of my fondest memories are the plays we have gone too.  In order to make it a special night, I got all gussied up in my New Years Eve dress (the one I recently posted about not fitting....yeah buddy! I can wear it again!) and we made our way out there.  While standing in line with my mother waiting to get into the theater, a funny thing happened.

A man approached me and my mother in order to let me know that I have a nice ass.  Yep.  I still got it.  My mom's reaction? "Oh yeah, all these guys have been staring at your sparkly ass walking through the mall."

Love you mommy.  And thank you dude. I will do my best to keep this butt in complimentable shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment