Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just stopping by to say hello

Today was rough. So was yesterday. It's only Tuesday and I am already wiped. For some reason, it seems all of my attorneys come up with tasks for me at the same time and I am also helping out with another attorney's project today and tomorrow. Anyway, I thought I would stop by and give a little update on my life.

This weekend was fun. I mean, it was Super Bowl weekend so of course it was fun. And best of all....THE GIANTS WON!!!! As my newly adopted team, I am quite pleased with the way this season ended. Thinking about it, I have switched teams 3 times in the past 3 years and my chosen team has won the Super Bowl each year. First the Saints, then the Packers (temporary insanity induced by an ex) and now the Giants. I watched the game with my best friend and his family, since they are from New York and big Giants fans. there was so much food and beer and profane language. A lovely evening all around.

Yesterday morning, I had to go to the dentist and get two cavities filled. That was not very fun but also not as bad as I thought. I am such a baby that the dentist had to do a weird cheek shaking thing to distract me while he gave me the numbing shot. Afterward, I went to my parents house and where a batch of my favorite cookies were waiting for me.

I barely ran a mile yesterday and felt as if I was going to pass out. I am bypassing the attempted workout tonight because I can tell I would struggle. That is probably not the right attitude but oh well. I guess I'll have to get back on track a little more slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment