Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wine and Love

Wine and love is hosted by Nora. Want to join? Read this page for the meme instructions and grab the picture. The go to Walking With Nora to link up!



Wine, Wine, Wine

- Still no sourdough starter. This food challenge thing seems fairly doomed.
- I have no money...but whats new?
- I had to call this morning and make the first of two appointments to get 4 cavities filled. I know, I know...but it's kind of not my fault. Two of them are around existing fillings and one is between my teeth. I didn't think you could get a cavity around an existing filling. Isn't that the point of the filling?
- I am hungry all. the. time. I can't explain it. And I haven't been to the gym since Sunday.
- I have had such trouble getting out of bed this week. I don't think I have been up before 7:40 all week even though I need to be out of the house by 8:15.
- My room looks like a clothing bomb exploded.

Warm and Fuzzy Love

- I am now obsessed with Game of Thrones. Ruh roh.
- I made a bangin' batch of Chicken Marsala over the weekend that has provided lunches throughout the week.
- I had a lovely day date with a friend of mine on Saturday. We went to the National Gallery and then saw the new Michael Fassbender movie Shame. Homegirl has the same appreciation for minimalist art and dark movies as I do. Then we hit up Forever 21.
- I finally got around to buying steel cut oats and made a big batch to have for breakfast for the whole week. It all went swimmingly. At first, I found them too slimy but now I think I have perfected one way to eat them: layer oatmeal, then a little honey, then crushed walnuts and repeat until container is filled then sprinkle some cinnamon on top. Microwave and top with blueberries. Mmmmm. I look forward to experimenting with more options.
- Super bowl is this Sunday! I have some awesome food planned. Sadly, I am torn between where to go to watch AND I have a super early dentist appointment so I might end up driving home during halftime to make sure I am in bed at a reasonable hour.
- I found a couple of new food blogs I'm really into. I'll have to post about the long list of blogs I follow at some point.
- New Vampire Diaries episode tonight. Always a good time.
- Today is going by super quick!

1 comment:

  1. I HATE the dentist. I hope it's not too bad for you!

    ReplyDelete