Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cooking Challenge

Ok people, I have my first challenge. Drum roll please..........

Sourdough bread! I have never made it before and I will admit that I am a little afraid of the whole making a starter and feeding it thing but I think I can handle it.

I am currently awaiting instructions for the starter from Tea & Cookies.

I'm trying to think of a clever title for the upcoming series of posts but so far all I got is "Foodie Friday". This is fine but I doubt I will be in the mood to cook and/or post on Fridays, seeing as I am a 20something living in Arlington and have committed my Friday nights to more elicit activities. I will keep thinking. "Tasty Tuesday"? That one sounds a little dirty....

Also, throughout this challenge, I promise to take pictures of the things I make. Of course, I am notoriously bad at remembering to take pictures of anything I do (despite my minor in photography...or possibly because of it). But this time will be different. I know it. I can feel it. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment