Monday, January 30, 2012

Sniffles

So it's Monday and I am getting a head cold. I can feel it. The back of my throat is slightly scratchy and I have sneezed way more than average today. My nose is running ever so slightly and I could barely make it up the escalator on the metro today because the illness fatigue has already begun to set in. First thing I did when I arrived home was put on my yoga pants and over-sized Mackinaw Island sweater and I am now attempting to watch Game of Thrones (though the first scene in the first episode is a little troubling.)

I'm making myself some good ol' fashion tomato soup to make me feel better. A friend of mine told me tomato soup is better than chicken soup because it has more vitamin C. To accompany it, I have some cinnamon raisin walnut bread I baked last night. Sounds like a lovely combination to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment