Sunday, January 29, 2012

Food Challenge Friday...On Sunday

Ok, everyone (anyone? hello?)...I have a confession. It seems I am already letting you down when it comes to this monthly food challenge on Tea and Cookies. I committed to it when it began and now I have 2 days to make sourdough bread. The only problem is, it takes a week to let the starter mature so it can do it's sour thang. I was planning to get the starter going last week but never got around to getting my jars from my parents' house. Anyway, I need to get it together, get the jar, and make a starter. So in order to keep me motivated, I am making a promise to you all (if you exist). By the end of the week, I will have the starter going AND at the end of next week, I will make the sourdough bread. You will be impressed. I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment