Sunday, January 15, 2012

Some random thoughts

I am not coherent enough at the moment to form a pulled together a proper-sentence-structure-and-ordered-paragraphs type of post today. So I offer you some random thoughts:

- Farro and edamame with a fried egg on top is possibly my new favorite post-workout meal.
- I love Wizards of Waverly Place. I legitimately love it.
- Contrary to my previous post, I believe the answer to whatever causes one woe is both chocolate AND running. I made cupcakes and ran 4 miles.
- The Giants beat the Packers! This brings me joy and those of you who know me, will know why (and while my love for Eli binds me to the Giants, that only accounts for 50% of the elation I felt seeing them grate some cheeseheads last night).
- I just found a t-shirt from highschool. I put it on and it is very tight and far too short. When I purchased it (and presumably wore it), I weighed 30 pounds more than I do now. How does that work?
- The difference 8 years can make in a person is astounding, especially at the developmental stage we are all floating around in for the duration of highschool/college.

No comments:

Post a Comment