Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wine and Love

It seems I am already dropping the ball with this blogging. I'll try to be more frequent from now on.

Wine and love is hosted by Nora. Want to join? Read this page for the meme instructions and grab the picture. The go to Walking With Nora to link up!



Wine, Wine, Wine

- My eating is pretty out of control. But it's not my fault! I socialize, which leads to consumption of various fried food and other goodies I would not normally eat if I always determined my intake. SO it seems I need to be a hermit.
- I have definitely not been sticking to my exercise schedule, so I really have no excuse for the poor eating.
- I definitely did not do my cooking challenge for this month and it would seem I am running out of time. I don't have a starter and completely forgot about it. Maybe I could still do it?
-I woke up this morning certain that it was Friday. I got to work and was informed it is, in fact, Thursday.
- My usual complaint: the metro smells and is crowded. My new favorite game is to guess what part of the person behind me is touching my butt. Hand? Briefcase?
- Interactions with the opposite sex are complicated and I wish I had the answers, not only for myself but for my friends. The more I think about the "rules" the stupider they seems but then I think there must be something to them but then I think, well...I am way over thinking this.
- I think I have a repetitive stress injury from folding 500 letters to send to clients.

Warm, Fuzzy Love

-My roommate and I had a little date and went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. Such quality entertainment! And I especially love when you rewatch something from childhood and pick up on jokes or queues you were too young to understand. For example, the Beast asks Cogsworth what to get Belle and Cogsworth replies, "Well, there's the usual things: flowers, chocolates....promises you don't intend to keep." Way over my head before, but hilarious now.
- Had a great time dancing this weekend. Most of the time I am too tired and have to make myself go out but when I do, it is a blast.
- Giants are going to the Super Bowl! I watched the game last weekend with my best friend and his dad. His dad let me wear his jersey because I complained about my lack of Giants swag (and he hadn't worn it for the previous game so he couldn't wear it for that one). So, because they won, I will be watching the Super Bowl with them and have been instructed to wear the jersey and the same socks.
- The week started with a delayed opening on Monday even though the weather ended up not being quite as bad as expected.
- Went to trivia night at Hard Times with a couple friends last night and didn't come in last!
- Thought Catalog is my new obsession. Check it out.
- I sent a string of text messages while intoxicated and only misspelled 1 word, which was an auto-correct from "start" to "state". I am considering this an accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment