Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Why I will probably never go to Orlando again...

Every now and then I have this dream. I go to Disney in Orlando, sometimes as a field trip, sometimes with friends, and sometimes with family. It varies. We are having fun, doing different activities and such, enjoying the magic that Disney offers. But, without fail, at some point, I am either abducted or led down to a secret underground dungeon and forced to work for Disney Corporation. I'm down their for days or weeks when my best friend from high school and a boy we were friends with show up to bust me out. The rest of the dream involves the three of us running from Disney characters and the park security who have been instructed to detain us because nobody can know about the underground dungeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment