Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wine and Love

Wine and love is hosted by Nora. Want to join? Read this page for the meme instructions and grab the picture. The go to Walking With Nora to link up!



Wine, Wine, Wine

- I barely made it to the gym this week. I did well Saturday, Sunday, and Monday but it went downhill after that. On top of that, I have eaten fairly poorly.
- Since finishing the deposition digest, my new task is library related. It involves removing pages out of a 30 volume series of binders and replacing them with the updated pages. Glad my college degree is being put to good use.
- I had to drop a ton of money on a plane ticket today. I could have saved $150 if I had booked my ticket last week when I first looked but I was indecisive and waited.
- The metro is rough. This week it has been delayed, crowded, and smelly.
- My room looks like a clothing bomb exploded.

Warm, Fuzzy Love:

- Watching Mona Lisa Smile with my roomie. Hopefully baking some cookies later.
- I finally finished that stupid deposition.
- I added a ton of things to my Day Zero list that I am super excited about.
- I improvised some kick-ass dinners this week. Stay tuned to see if I make it through next week without buying any meals.
- I am officially heading to Alabama for Megan and Mike's wedding! (And I will get to cross "visit a state I've never been to" off my Day Zero list)
- I got my Cooking Challenge for January. Can't wait to make some sourdough!
- New Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle tonight and a new Revenge waiting on the DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment